I’m done with one fifth and even am a little proud.
Got my new reeds for my saxophone today and I’m plainly stoked by the actual quality of synthetic reeds in comparison to my old wooden one(s).
I can really suggest checking on the Légère Signature reeds to test some real competitors to wooden reeds.
The Forestone reeds are nice too, but maybe a little too thick on the body, which makes them sound warmer and not as bright as the Légère.
- Go to bed earlier
- Finish things ahead of time
- Eat whole-food
- Be present
- Listen to music
- Think positively
- Drink lots of water
- Be productive
- Eat fresh fruit
- Breathe deeply
- Go for a bike ride
I’d like to add some stuff from my side
- play some music (or even start to learn an instrument, it’s wonderful!)
- join a (big)band, make music with friends
- be creative, draw something or build something that’s on your mind
- go for a walk to get some fresh air for fresh thoughts
- go long boarding, if you can, it’ll make you think of nothing else than the moment
- OR listen to Supertramp